North Bangalore is the northern periphery of the city, considered one of the fastest growing regions with the potential to serve as the cradle for development. The aptitude of the locality in terms of Commercial, residential and other frameworks is rising like never before. North Bangalore includes Hebbal, Jakkur, Bellary Road, Peenya, and Hennur. With a pleasant influx, the resources are emerging into a robust ecosystem to kick start progress.
Having a friendly neighborhood, alongside all necessary resources is a blessing in disguise. North Bangalore is one such location that has a healthy supply of 2 BHK & 3 BHK apartments catering to the needs of young, new-age home buyers, providing great acceleration for growth.
There are many factors that drive Growth. The biggest drivers of growth are the arrival of the Airport, Industrial Investment to increase growth, the incoming IT industrial belt, and Socio-cultural infrastructure to the northern part of Bangalore.
Following Drivers Pave the Way for Development and Ultimately Flourishes Growth at Large.
- Business Corridors
- Airport: Attracts more investments; Airport SEZ is another feather on its cap.
- Surrounding Community: Commercial growth in the region has pushed the residential thrust to greater heights, increasing the demand for spacious units.
- Presence of numerous Schools/ Universities.
- Entertainment Destination: Picnic options, malls, Leisure bays, Hill stations, adventure sports activities, etc.
From an investment angle, the high potential in the commercial growth of North Bangalore makes it a thriving destination, as it will witness steady growth over the next few years. Hence, these drivers will add immense value to the region, and help future home buyers to survey, explore and decide upon owning an apartment in North Bangalore.
Let Us Look Into Some Aspects of Why North Bangalore is an In-Deemed Location:
A faster approach to the airport, railway station, IT Parks, schools, hospitals, etc. have made it a hot spot among all those who value time.
- 25 to 30 minutes to the airport
- 10 minutes to Metro services
- 15 minutes to Yelahanka railway station
- Metro services (BMRCL) by the end of 2025*.
Notable facet is the abundance of IT parks having 4 Lakh+ job opportunities within a 30-min drive. Economic zones, IT parks/industrial estates, government organizations, commercial spaces, etc. have become a noticeable phenomenon over the years. This being an upcoming IT hub of Bangalore gives every reason for the growth in the market.
A bright neighborhood that holds a great host of IT Parks anchors ahead the distinct characteristic of the area.
- Manyata tech park
- Brigade Magnum and Brigade Opus
- Kirloskar Business park
- RMZ Latitude
Did you know – Trees around you always promote happy living? Yes, Greenery in its pristine form has an optimistic impact on your lifestyle.
- Nandi Hills, Skandagiri hills, the Chikkaballapur region, and a host of other picnic spots offer the best places to rejuvenate.
- Theme Park: 1,000 acres of land for a large, multi-attraction, integrated theme park on the lines of Disneyland through a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model.
- The Hebbal region has an exceptional view of the calm and breezy GKVK Campus, assuring a blistering ecosystem.
- Well maintained aesthetics of the neighborhood and bustling sounds of happy people keeps the development index high.
Future of Northern Bangalore:
- KIADB: 1,000-acre land developed for aircraft component manufacturing with 250 acres allotted for an upcoming SEZ.
- A 74 km* Peripheral Ring road promised by the end of 2027, which circumvents the entire city.
- Nano Park: India’s first nano park with a 15-acre plot for nanotechnology-based companies and infrastructure.
- Prestige Tech cloud – under construction tech park in Devanahalli.
- Next manufacturing and business hub of the city with sanctions to develop various logistics parks.
Therefore, owning a space surrounded by a stunning environment and serene beauty will design a lifestyle that is nothing less than magnificence. For home buyers, North Bangalore per se has been the paradise destination to spend their time, and money, and build memories. So, owning a home can be a dream come true for an individual who needs to ramp up their career graph. Hence, a 2 BHK apartment or a 3 BHK apartment with a reliable real estate developer can provide you with everything for a stylish life. The credibility works magic here as it can make your lifestyle into something spectacular in this part of Bangalore. Do tickle your senses before choosing your dream home at a location that is potent enough to provide you with all you need.